26.10.16

Old photo of Bau

Some of the old photo from the internet...

The old Bukit Young goldmine.  The small hill on the top right is where the Ghost caves located.




 The old Bukit Young goldmine.





The old attap roofing shops


The old town shophouses before the 1978 fire.



The old wooden school block of Chung Hwa Bau before it was reconstruct.





Bau town was burnt to the ground on Sept 24 1978

Related news in Borneo Post

Chinese news reports in Intimes




The former army cap beside Tasik Biru

The former army camp beside Tasik Biru, Bau


25.2.16

黄老仙师宫






水口伯公

自重建后, 高高在上的新庙逃过了被淹的冏境。徬晚亮灯后也变的更加靓丽。
2016.二月。





8.2.11

1943

一九四三年的石隆門,店屋以亚答及木板建造。